THE GREATEST SHOW EVER + FAVORITES

Let me tell you about some things I've loved recently.

LUCIFER
I would be lying if I didn't tell you I've stayed up til 3 am the past 2 weeks watching the show Lucifer. It has quickly become my new obsession and easily on my top 5 favorite TV shows of all time (and I'm very picky with my lists). I'm not sure what to do with myself now that it's over. Probably get some sleep haha. I'm telling you now.. this show is incredible. I'm a sucker for murder mysteries and let me just say.. Tom Ellis is a fine specimen of a man. Wow. I don't think there is a single person who could have played the part better than him and he's stunning. Ladies, watch it. I am waiting for season 5 now, so I'll most likely go back and watch it again.   
Episode 2x13 is one I'll never get over. SO. GOOD. 

KNIVES OUT
I was so excited for this movie to come out, and it was so good! I love murder mysteries so the story was right up my alley and the ensemble was casted so well. Definitely a movie you should see soon if you haven't!

BANNERS
I've been listening to this guy a lot recently. His songs Half Light, No One Knows Us, and Somebody To You are my favorite. I really love his voice and his music has really inspired me recently for some reason.

LOOKING FOR KNIVES // DYAN
This is a song I found last year and then totally forgot about it until I heard it in Lucifer, so it's one that has been on repeat. Super different but I love it. 

LIGHT THE WORLD
I'm so excited for light the world this year. It's something that definitely helps you realize the true meaning of Christmas and ways that you can emphasize the spirit this holiday season. Check out their calendar for ways to better yourself and others this month! 

DISNEY +
I'm pretty sure this is a favorite for most people. This has been much anticipated, and I don't know about you guys, but I'm a huge Disney fan and the fact that we now have access to everything, (especially the vault) is very exciting. 

So, during the month of November, I decided to keep a list and write down 1 thing I was grateful for that day, because I feel like it is so easy and common to take things for granted or take advantage of people in our life. I think gratitude is a very important lesson (and sometimes a hard lesson) to learn, so I just wanted to keep track of the small and specific things I wouldn't usually notice that make my life so much better.

Here's my list (and I consider them favorites):

1. dinner dates with cousins
2. book of mormon videos
3. being able to take care of my body
4. doctors that are helping my dad
5. getting more work
6. my mama
7. nights at the movie theater
8. that Bingham win
9. iron supplements
10. friendly people
11. sleeping in
12. good dreams
13. inspiring music
14. the reward for working hard
15. my aunt's generosity
16. liking my talents
17. healthy food
18. naps that rejuvenate me
19. my mom rescuing me
20. drives with my mom
21. being able to rest when I'm sick
22. letters from missionaries
23. traditions
24. getting up before anyone else
25. the christmas spirit + excitement that's coming
26. late nights with my cousins
27. snowy weather
28. family
29. the cozy feeling
20. out for breakfast in pjs with my family.

That's all! If you've made it to the end... I really appreciate you!
xoxo.







Comments

back to top