FOOD, FAMILY, AND FROZEN

Thanksgiving was so late this year so I'm posting this as soon as I can because Christmas is in full swing now! I love the holiday time because my family is constantly together. We had our Christmas party yesterday (Dec. 1) to kick of Christmas and so this weekend was busy! 
I'm so happy it snowed on Thanksgiving. We all woke up to a beautiful winter scene and it made me even more excited.
I watched the Greatest Showman in the morning while getting ready for our party. It's my second favorite movie and I think I'm going to make it a new tradition on Thanksgiving morning because it pumped me up and made me so happy. That music ❤️ .
I love the holidays because all my favorite people are in one place and we always have the best times. We just spent the afternoon eating, chatting, and having snowball fights in the front yard (and by snowball fights, I mean dumping giant piles of snow on each other).
After lunch we all went to see the new Frozen movie. We filled up almost 3 rows in the theater. If there is anything the Summerhayses are good at, it's going to the movies. 😂 I really enjoyed the movie (big Disney fan) and on the way home, Caleb, Noah, Amelia and I continued to have a Frozen karaoke party in the car.
We had pie once we got home and spent the rest of the night hanging out, playing the Switch and our own version of 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon (we played this game until 1:00 am the night before).
The next morning we spent the day black Friday shopping while it snowed! Salt Lake is so pretty covered in white.
I'm so excited it's December and I can't wait for the all festivities and I'm so grateful for my family. I got the best one.
xoxo

Comments

back to top