Sweet September


September has been a good month! 
Started it off with a hike, because there is something about being in the mountains when the leaves start changing that is so exciting. This summer has been super hot so it's been so nice as the weather has started changing. October is coming! 🍂🎃





Football has officially started, so every Thursday, Friday, & Sunday night we have a game! 
Josh and Izaak are the JV & Varsity Quarterbacks for East High, and we can't forget the packers! GO PACK GO. 
(p.s this doesn't include the BYU and UTAH games) 
I swear I am always watching football.. but I love it, so I'm happy!





I've really taken up running this month because deep down I wish I was a good runner (I'm so so bad) and I've been trying to focus more on exercising. It's nice because now that it's fall, you don't have to wake up at 6 am in order to run because of the heat. 
I've slowly started seeing improvements which is exciting. I've forced myself to go a lot because I really want to like running and every time I go I get really inspired about my life cuz it's just me and my thoughts! (and good tunes)

I've been thinking about getting a gym membership cuz I got really into the gym when I went to school last winter, so if you have a favorite gym, help me out and let me know!!



Nerd Alert: I cleared my schedule for a whole week because the Harry Potter films were showing in theaters and I was young when they came out so I never saw them (maybe the last one but I don't remember) and it was so fun!! Everything is better in the theaters. 
(and yes I bought a t shirt) (no regrets)


I've also started reading again which makes me so happy cuz I love it so much. I just finished the series To All The Boys I've Loved Before because the movie came out on Netflix and it is SO good and so cute. I'm obsessed! 
Also can we please talk about Noah Centineo??? (My GOSH what a babe.) 😍

That's all the updates for September! This weekend a bunch of movies come out in the theater that I'm so excited to see, so that's where you'll find me this weekend.
 Can't wait for October! 


SEPTEMBER FAVORITES:

(I decided to start sharing my favorites every month!)

Favorite Song(s):


Favorite TV Show:  

Cheers
The Good Place

Favorite Movie:

To All The Boys I've Loved Before
Sierra Burgess is a Loser
Harry Potter (always)

Favorite Book:  


Favorite Quote: 

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing" - Walt Disney

Favorite Activity:  

Going on rides around town while blasting music.

Favorite Video:



I also am wanting to start making more videos and vlogs, so I'll update my youtube channel with new videos, and I have a little intro up already (like a little trailer)



Comments

  1. You did have a good September! All good things and I love your pics 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top