October 2018



I always feel like things start getting good once October is over. Don't get me wrong, I love the fall time and in Utah it's one of the prettiest seasons, but once October is over, that means the holidays are coming. And I live for the holidays.  
I heard my favorite Christmas song on an advertisement the other day and it got me wanting December right now.

My October updates:




Love this city in the fall!



One last time at the cabin before the winter. The next time we'll be up there is to find a Christmas tree!


Still running and still forcing myself to love it!




I've taken advantage of this October by hitting up Starbucks, reading a lot of books, and driving around looking at the leaves. 
This is my favorite house in Salt Lake City. I don't know who owns it but I just want to tell them congratulations. 
(if you go to Starbucks the pumpkin spice cream frappuccino is really good)




Our family football season has unfortunately come to an early end. During East's last pre-season game, my cousin Josh (the quarterback) was injured and tore his ACL and meniscus. He's on crutches right now and is scheduled for surgery on November 16th. That left my little brother Izaak as the back up quarterback right in time for the playoffs. Our whole extended family was stressed because Izaak was playing with the varsity as just a sophomore and Josh had an injury that will take 6-8 months to heal. 
Last weekend Izaak played beautifully in a tight game against Pleasant Grove, but sadly they lost and their season was over.
It was a bummer, but at least we still have the Green Bay Packers to watch!


It's been a good month and I can't wait for November! 
Here's to the holidays, Christmas music, pumpkin pie, movies, puzzles, fantastic beasts 2, and family! 


October Favorites:


Favorite Song(s):



Favorite TV Show(s):  

Riverdale
The Haunting at Hill House

Favorite Movie(s):

Venom
Pride and Prejudice 

Favorite Book(s):  

The Summer I Turned Pretty (trilogy) // Jenny Han
Edenbrooke // Julianne Donaldson 

Favorite Quote: 

"Indulge your imagination in every possible flight." - Jane Austen 

Favorite Activity:  

Blogging/Writing
Running

Favorite Video:

Disney's Aladdin Teaser Trailer - super stoked about this because it was my favorite Disney movie growing up.

Comments

Post a Comment

back to top