Autumn Mood Board

I went outside the other evening wearing shorts and a t-shirt and was shocked because I was absolutely FREEZING! Summer is officially ending, and to be honest, I don't know how I feel about it. This has been one of the busiest summers I can remember due to family events, people coming into town, trying to figure out life, traveling, etc. There was always one thing after another. I'm pretty sure this summer lasted 7 months instead of 3. We canceled a bear lake trip this summer just because my cousins and I decided we needed just one weekend where we didn't have to do anything. We just wanted a break.

Don't get me wrong, it was also probably the funnest summer I've ever had!

My aunt and uncle that have been here in Salt Lake all summer long just left two days ago, and my cousin left on his mission, and my other two cousins just left an hour ago to move to Hawaii for a year, and this is why summer is ending. Everyone is going back to reality and getting on with their lives. It makes me so sad. I will always look back to the Summer of '18

But putting that all aside, football has started, the air is getting colder, school has started and fall is coming. 
(let's get to the point of this post)

Every season I make a mood board because I'm a super visual person and it helps me get excited for what's to come and feel inspired. (and because I just like creating things) I've been scrolling through Pinterest, and seeing all of the fall related photos gets me all giddy for the following months! 

so, Cheers to Fall 2018!


and to all those starting school or going on missions, GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN!

Comments

back to top