Catching Up // Autumn

Happy October! It's been quite a while since I've written on here, so I want to get back to it because I love keeping this blog. Even if no one reads it, it's fun for me to look back and read all of my posts. I'm going to try and post more, especially because the holiday season is right around the corner! 
Anyway, here's some of the things that I've been up to:
Okay, so a ton of football. My brother is the quarterback of his high school and plays every weekend and when we’re not sitting on the bleachers cheering him on, we’re watching college ball or the Green Bay Packers. It is seriously football season over here.
Izaak (current East quarterback) with our cousin Josh (previous East quarterback) taking a picture with our grandpa who was the kicker and quarterback when he was at East! 
One of the best things about October is General Conference. There is nothing better than church in your pajamas, and listening to our super inspiring Prophet! If you want to learn more about General 
Conference, or listen to any of the talks, you can here. 
Best concert I've ever been to. (I'm going to talk more about it in a different post) Listen to Neotheater by AJR. It's a masterpiece. 
3 of my hobbies: reading, going to the movies, & crafting.
We spent some time up at our cabin this fall hanging out and enjoying being out of the city. I love our cabin so much and I have so many memories there. I really appreciate the time I spend up there not being connected to my phone and being surrounded by my favorite people. Also, it’s stunning up there.
Lot's of VR was played.
We went stargazing one night because the sky was so clear and it was absolutely incredible. Everyone saw about 3 shooting stars! I pulled out my phone and started looking at the constellations and because my mom was with us, we learned more about the sky and stars! Our galaxy is huge and so pretty. Everyone started going inside but four of stayed out a little longer to try and see another shooting star. Peter is becoming an adventure partner more and more!!
I love this family of my mine and I can't wait to spend the holiday season with them! 
xoxo, zoë






























Comments

back to top