Fireworks & Family Cabin


The 4th of July is my favorite holiday ever! This year, like every year was filled with food, family, our annual obstacle course, and fireworks.  On Saturday, some of my family and I headed up to our family cabin because Helaman (our friend from Peru) is in Utah this whole month and we wanted to bring him there. And because it's one of my favorite places ever!








It was also Amelia's birthday! Love this girl so much! 19!


Ben took a nasty tumble during our family obstacle course. He's definitely a competitive one. I don't know why I take pictures when people get hurt or fall off bikes 😂 



Helaman is renting a Camaro while he's here, so that night we took it for a little spin. This car used to be my dream car haha! Not gonna lie, driving fast terrifies me so it was a very regular drive downtown haha. But it was still cool! I felt like a Bad A.


I love this place so much!












It started down pouring at the reservoir so once we saw the lightning we headed back to the cabin. Ben got out to unlock the gate and when he got in the car it looked like he just took a shower. SOAKED. It was so funny because we all made him do it.


Miguel the Camaro... lol.


While Helaman took the teens on a ride in the Camaro, Amelia and I (because I am too paranoid about sports cars) went on a little ATV ride up the mountain. The rain had just stopped so the air was so fresh and smelled so good and the sun was setting behind the mountain. We drove through the woods and then the trees opened up into the prettiest meadow I have ever seen. It looked like it was straight out of a movie. ah!




It was such fun week spending time with everyone. I love this time of year! Until next time!

♡ zoë

Comments

back to top