17 things I learned in 2017

It's finally 2018 and I couldn't be happier that it's the new year!!
2017 was such a weird year for me, but I learned a lot (most of these I learned the hard way lol) , so I'm documenting 17 things I learned because once I'm older I want to look back at this post and see how I've grown (or how totally wrong or crazy I was ) and also relive my memories, because as strange as this year was, there were some pretty awesome moments.

17 Things I Learned in 2017:

1. do something productive every day.
2. go to bed early and wake up early.
3. most people don't realize how meaningful photos and videos are until they see them later, so always take them.
4. books are the best escape.
5. your perspective can always change, and most of the time it is a good thing.
6. your attitude is everything.
7. give people more than they expect.
8. hard work pays off.
9. open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
10. stay close to God.
11. don't believe all you hear, spend all you have, or sleep all you want.
12. jealousy gets you nowhere and it only hurts you.
13. time is great healer and a great killer - don't waste it.
14. you can always make more money, but you can never make more time.
15. TRAVEL ALWAYS.
16. life is only as good as your mindset.
17. do what you love as much as you can.

Cheers to 2018! 

love zoe


Comments

back to top