Cutting Down our Christmas Tree || 2017


Every year our family drives up to our cabin to cut down Christmas Trees. This is one of my favorite traditions we have because I love dressing all cozy and driving up the canyon into the mountains with all the people I love. We've made a lot of memories up at our cabin, so it's a special place for me and I am so happy when I'm up there. (especially when surrounded by my whole family)















Josh was our behind the scenes snow sprinkler because there was NO SNOW.


One of my favorite things to do while were here is film it. I love documenting our excursion because the mountains are beautiful, everyone is together and happy, and it kicks off the Christmas season! I made a video again this year so I hope you enjoy it!!


(make sure you turn the HD to 1080p)





Comments

back to top