Mom's 50th Birthday Party


This week was my mom's birthday, and we wanted to do something special for her!



BTW, this cake is from Baker's on South Temple and my mom would always buy me a little one for my birthday, so we got one for her. They are absolutely delicious and GORGEOUS. Just take a look for yourself. 


I got out of bed at 7:15 and knew that I had a bunch of errands to run for the day! 

One of those errands was Sweet Tooth Fairy, so I was not mad about that. Their red velvet anything is to die for.


I went with Grey and Sarrie to get a bunch of balloons, and there was minimal room in their little car, so my head was out the window the whole time. 😂


Because she's turning 29.. 😉




Once my mom got home from work, we let her open up some of her presents!


Leave it to Grey to start the helium voice.


For dinner, we surprised my mom at Benihana with a bunch of her family as well. I love this restaurant because their food is really good and they cook in front of you!





If you go there, whatever you do.. upgrade to the Hibachi Chicken Rice. It is SOOOO amazing.




After dinner we broke up the cake and chatted. The cake was amazing. (and gone in 2 min.)



Happy Happy Birthday to my mama!! ♡

Comments

back to top