Red Rocks and Vegas





This week was my sibling's Spring Break from school, and on the weekend we decided to head down to St. George. I'm always amazed by all of the beautiful red rocks and palm trees. 













We spent the evening in Snow Canyon hiking around and enjoying the scenery. I love Utah!


I have no excuses for eating Panda.




 The next morning we drove down to Vegas! Now, food was a big part of why I wanted to come on this excursion. (I'm a foodie)
There were many places I wanted to eat at and Orange Peel was one of them. We don't have an Orange Peel in Salt Lake (idk why???) and it was AMAZING!! I'm addicted and will now be driving to Sandy a lot more than I ever would. 
(orange creme dream smoothie)




Of course the first thing we do when we get to Vegas is eat.. duh. I wanted to go to the Shake Shack in New York City last year, but we ran out of time, so when I found out there was one in Vegas.. we bolted. 
It did not disappoint. 


ESPECIALLY the shack attack frozen custard. I think I ate a lifetime of calories and am totally okay with that. It was addicting. 
(me witnessing heaven)






Best velvet cupcake ever! And it takes 2 seconds to get.





Met up with some family! 
(Zimmerman boys)


The next day we drove to Zion National Park. 


Another Orange Peel stop. What can I say?


My mom, siblings and I drove up the canyon and took many photos
(prepare for red rock. Cuz 😍)










After Zion, we left for Salt Lake City. In Cedar City we stopped at a Pizzeria and HOLY CRAP. It was amazing. I got the Arugula Salad, Pollo Rustico pizza, and the Salted Caramel gelato. 
The gelato was drool-worthy. wow. And the pizza was to die for.
If you ever pass through Cedar City, stop here. It's a must.


A whole lotta food, a whole lotta driving, a whole lotta Harry Potter read, a whole lotta walking, and a whole lotta time spent with my favs!
This weekend was a success.
(Time to diet lol)

Comments

back to top