BeUTAHful



I've lived in Salt Lake City my whole life, and even though I am huge on traveling and love exploring new places, Salt Lake will always be my home, and I don't ever plan to leave! 😋



This past month, I've spent a ton of time outdoors, and even though I've lived here for 18 years, Utah still amazes me. 
This is what I've been up to (:


Seeing flowers proliferate on my morning walks is the best thing ever. So much beauty! And this weather! 😍





My evening walks have definitely increased because of the sunsets. (My favorite thing about Salt Lake)





I've taken up cooking and reading a TON lately. I wouldn't have anything to do with these when I was younger. 


Hiking is definitely a thing now 😉









I spent a lot time babysitting kids and hanging out with my cousin. I wanna be a kid when I grow up. They have the sweetest hearts. 


Thank you Sandy. 


The Avenues are one of my favorite places in Salt Lake. My mom grew up in the Aves and now my older brother lives there, so I spend a lot of time there (most of it is spent driving around because the views there are 😍)


Fave place to run... those mountains!




Thanks Salt Lake for being so incredibly RAD. You're my favorite. 

May was amazing, and now, SUMMER!! 😎

♡ Zoe

Comments

back to top