HERE COMES THE SUN

There is nothing like the summertime. ☀︎
The weather is finally getting warmer in Utah which is a miracle, and I'm back with another list.
I'm an avid bucket-lister. I have a lifetime bucket list and truly plan to complete everything on it. I'm also that person that makes summer bucket lists every year.
Am I in middle school? Maybe.
Here's to the summer and enjoying the season of sunshine.
my bucket list:
 - smores in the backyard
- frequent trips to the shaved ice shack
- binge watch the new stranger things
- spend time on the fairways
- bear lake
- take weekend trips to the cabin
- escape in the pages of many books
- hires diet cokes on a hot, sunny day
- morning runs
- eat too much watermelon
- surround myself with cousins + friends
- spend time in the sun every day
- evening spike ball tournaments
- BBQ's
- document + celebrate the little things
cheers to this summer!

Comments

back to top