March Mood

I'm so happy it's March because that means spring is just around the corner! Oh.. and daylight savings has begun which is the best thing ever, especially after the winter we've been having (and let's be real, it will probably still snow up until April). The lighter nights just remind me of summer and I can't wait for that!

Enjoy the many random pics!
I keep all the movies I want to see on my phone calendar so I saw Captain Marvel the night before it came out and it was great! I'm so dang excited for the final Avengers movie. I'm a sucker for superhero films.
 Best cinnamon rolls in the entire world. (Thanks Isabel) + gluten free
Izaak had his first high school dance recently so we dropped flowers off at his date's house. He's such a goof. I remember my first dance and it seriously feels like forever ago! 
Meal prep has been in full swing for me because my body wasn't happy and I'm headed to Hawaii next month! It's just so nice for me to not worry about the next meal I'm going to have, and just know I have healthy options right ready to go in my fridge!
With the few warm days we've had, I was able to get outside and go on a few runs! It's so nice to be outside and get my body moving after feeling cooped up all winter.
The sunsets have also started and I'm so happy about it. Here's to Spring and warmer weather! I'm now off to print out my spring cleaning checklist and go on a run! I'm getting ready to do some remodeling in my bedroom and switch things up because I need some change! Until next time!
xoxo, zoƫ






Comments

back to top