2019 RESOLUTIONS

nyc 2016

Setting resolutions is one of my favorite things in the whole world! I love the idea of writing things down and setting goals to better yourself or make your life more fun and exciting. If you saw my notebook while I was planning my goals this year, there are pages of brainstorming, list-making, and organizing just to make sure that I have the best, most effective resolutions. I always put a lot of thought into this. I recently looked back at the goals that I wrote down for 2018 and was so proud that I actually accomplished a lot more than I thought I did. I learned a lot about myself this year and I'm so ready to set new goals and push myself in different ways and continue to magnify my creativity.
Now, I know a lot of people don't believe in resolutions because a new year isn't the only time you can make a change, but on the other hand, it's a great place to start. There is something about a new year that pumps me up and gets me motivated to crush my goals! I love fresh starts. If the first of every month was a Monday, I think I'd be the most motivated person 😂.
I didn't want to share every single goal because that would be too much, but I did want to share the ones that I'm really determined to accomplish.

START a night routine
PLAN one small goal every month
HAVE fun!
BUILD my Etsy for Little Red Writing (my calligraphy + art)
WRITE on my personal blog + my travel blog
READ one book a month
MAKE a new friend
DO more video documenting
GIVE more compliments
VISIT somewhere on my travel list
LEARN to play the piano
EAT out way less

+ drink more water
+ become more musically educated
+ learn to be more consistent
+ continue to prioritize health and fitness
+ suck it up when things don't go the way I wanted/planned (this is a huge one for me..haha)
+ spend a significantly less amount of time pointlessly scrolling on social media

Here's to crushing goals and bettering yourself this year!! I'll check back in July to see how I've been progressing. Cheers!

xoxo, zoë






Comments

back to top