The Chillest December


I wasn't planning on posting any of these pictures or doing a blog post before Christmas because I haven't taken a lot of photos, and honestly, not a lot has been going on. But for the memories, I thought I would just share a small post about this month before all of the festivities and family parties happen. 


For about the first 2 weeks of December this was my view. ^
 I got the flu and stayed in bed all day every day. Because I wasn't doing anything, I decided to binge watch GLEE and I'm obsessed. Why didn't I watch this show when it was popular and why aren't there more shows like this?!? The musical performances are so dang good and it's so fun to watch! I now have a Spotify playlist containing my favorite Glee songs.
 + Darren Criss is my new celeb crush. I'm obsessed with him.
It was a rough sickness because it completely messed with my sleep schedule and I didn't eat anything for 7 days straight. But I'm glad I had Glee and I'm glad it's over now! I wasn't expecting the holiday season to start off like this so my Christmas spirit is late this year but I'm still excited for the next few weeks. 








The 7th was my 20th birthday and I was still recovering from being sick so it was a very relaxed birthday but my cousins spent the day with me and we had a blast! We ate yummy food, went ice skating, got hot chocolate, and spent 3 hours in Abbie's car having a dance party to all the good music. I love these girls! 
It's weird knowing my teenage years are over, but I'm pumped for my twenties and couldn't have asked for a better way to start them!

Until next time! 
Zoƫ

p.s. If you're reading my posts and have made it to the bottom of this one, I just wanted to say thank you! It means a whole lot to me! xoxo 

Comments

back to top