Christmas Mood Board & Bucketlist


Okay, am I the only who feels like November lasted only a week? I swear this month cannot be almost over! It finally snowed today and I'm so excited that December is in a week because that means Christmas!! I'm afraid the holiday season will zoom by so I'm trying to get ready and find some way to celebrate it every day! I've created a mood board to get me excited for Christmas (although I'm always in the mood for Christmas to be honest). I've also created a list of things that I want to do this next month! 

1. present shopping
2. bake and deliver christmas treats
3. ski
4. go to the nutcracker ballet
5. watch all the classic christmas movies
6. make holiday vlogs
7. celebrate my 20th birthday
8. make christmas cards
9. take lots of photos
10. spend a lot of time with family & friends
11. decorate!
12. attend all christmas parties/traditions

Here comes Santa Claus 😊




Comments

back to top