SUMMER SO FAR


It's been a while since I last posted, so I thought I would catch up on what's been going on so far this summer! I'm working on my Peru posts, but I have so many pictures and so much to tell, so those will take a little while longer. Look for those in the future!



The past month has been insanely busy! My cousin got married this month and the wedding was very DIY so my aunt needed all hands on deck! It was really fun and because of it, I got a lot of cousin time! My favorite!


I just want to mention that I got the worst sunburn I've ever had while I was in Florida for a layover, so I've been dealing with it this whole month. It was a bad one. (my skin is still peeling to this day).


Joe and Holly (my aunt and uncle) came to Utah for the summer so I've been hanging out with my cousins, and they brought their dog Sophie who is the cutest dog EVER. She looks straight up like a cartoon character and is so charismatic! 


It ain't summer without Baskin Robbins Jamoca Shake runs.


We celebrated my older brother's birthday and we went out to Takashi Downton. I always feel so funny going to sushi restaurants because I hate seafood..so I usually end up with these.... every time.





We went to the cemetery on Father's Day to visit my grandpa.. it's always a party around him. 



I love flowers in the summer!


We threw a bachelorette party for Anna which was a luau themed! It was a partyyy!



Ben helped Sarrie with the flower crowns for the wedding. We were all impressed.. I gave up on mine within 10 min. Go Ben!


And at last, the wedding. It was a ton of work, I'm still recovering from it.. but it was so worth it. It turned out beautiful and I was so happy to see Anna and Jake get married. This was the last photo we took together before she was off to the temple to get hitched! 



That's all for now! This week I've been recovering, working a little, and enjoying the squelching heat 😅. lol. This weekend I'm off to Cali for a bit with a bunch of my family, so those photos will come next week! 

♡ zoë

Comments

back to top