Spring Conference Weekend



This weekend was conference weekend! It's one of my favorite times of the year because I get to spend time with family, eat lots of good food, and listen to all of the inspiring talks!






On Friday, I decided to spend the first 2 sessions of conference in Provo with my cousin Amelia. I loved being in Provo! I am hoping to attend BYU next winter and I'm so excited! 



My drive to Provo was incredible. I am blown away by how pretty everything was. I LOVE UTAH!!



We ate some pretty good food!


( I got the ZEAL bowl) 


Saturday morning, we woke up and had scones and fruit for breakfast. They were to die for. I could have eaten 20.




After the first session, we drove over to the Provo Bakery to get donuts and cookies! They are so delicious, and since it was April fools, they had sugar donuts that were actually covered in Salt, and we gave one to Amelia's brother . LOL it was disgusting. 
( How cute is that chicken cookie for Easter??)


I drove home Saturday night, just in time for Spaghetti Factory with the girls in our family while the boys were at Priesthood. 
I spent Sunday with my family listening to conference and just relaxing.
(I'm a big note taker when it comes to things like this)


I'm not kidding when I said we relaxed. Even the dog.


After conference and visiting with some family, we took a trip to the cherry blossoms at the capitol. They are so pretty. It's one thing I love about Spring! 


😂 just appreciate. 


 I always look forward to conference. It's a good way for me to start the next few months with inspiration and motivation to be good and do good. Can't wait until October!! 

♡ Zoe






Comments

back to top