Start of Spring


Warmer weather is finally here! I'm soaking up as much of it as I can!! The past few weekends have been filled with lots of family time, so I thought I would share some photos I have collected over that time!








I made plans to spend the day with Amelia, and then Abbie texted me that she was in Salt Lake, so we all met up and spent a few hours together hanging out!


Spent some time at the courts.. it was very windy. But Springtime tennis is soooo fun!! We had a blast! 











Friday night we went to see Beauty and the Beast.. and OH MY GOODNESS! It was so good!! I almost cried. The soundtrack is amazing and I can't stop listening to it! 
If you haven't seen it yet, then definitely go!!

Can't wait for more sunshine and pictures! 

♡Zoë






Comments

back to top