New Year's Resolutions!


Happy New Year!!


2016 would have to be the worst year for me. (I apologize for the negativity) I greatly struggled emotionally and physically this past year. I don't like to look back on bad memories and feelings, so this year I am focusing on moving forward. I'm ready for a new year and a new me. I have a lot to look forward to this year and plan to make many great, positive, and fun changes! 
I am definitely a resolution maker. I love to make lists of things I can do better, start, or quit, and there is something about a new year that is so motivating for me to start!! Here are the plans I am making for this year and all of the resolutions I plan to accomplish:

(2017's word is: ADVENTURE)

4 MAIN RESOLUTIONS

1. Start Youtube! This has been a dream of mine since I was a little girl, and each time I think about what I want to do with my life, I imagine just making videos and documenting my life. I love filming!

2. Buy a Canon Camera! Again, cameras are basically my life, and I'm determined to purchase the camera I want, allowing me to pursue what makes me happy and passionate.

3. Travel! I hope to travel as much as I possibly can this year. I'm the type of person that would spend all my money on traveling. I love being adventurous and exploring new places. So far this year, I am planning on going to Newport Beach, California for a senior trip with my high school friends. That's my favorite place ever!! I also am taking a trip to Europe to go and visit Celeste, my foreign exchange student last year. We are hopping around Ireland, England, France, and possibly Denmark. If you know me, you know how obsessed I am with London, England. I have never been there before, but the desire I have to go there is indescribable. I need to go there and I couldn't explain why. The culture, the buildings, the city, the accents... it all fascinates me and I cry everyday knowing that my dream is going to come true this year!! 

SMALLER GOALS:
  • Read entire Book of Mormon & study. 
  • Work on blog more. 
  • Make more videos.
  • Redesign my room.
  • Workout 
  • Get a job..
  • Make money.
HABIT TO MAKE: Working out 
HABIT TO BREAK: Sleeping In
SKILL TO MASTER: Calligraphy (specifically pen & ink)
BOOK TO READ: Harry Potter series (i've almost finished book 4!)
PLACE TO VISIT: England!

I am so ready for new beginnings, fresh starts, fun adventurous, many laughs, lots of pictures, and new friends!
Here is to 2017!!! 🎉

Comments

back to top