December Update













The past couple of weeks have been really fun and really stressful! Ski season has finally started and I am beyond happy. I just can't stay away from those freaking mountains! Shout out to Bri for being my ski buddy, and expect many more ski photos. The 7th was my birthday and hallelujah I'm 18! I'm graduating in 3 weeks and I'm reaaallyy starting to feel like an adult! I'm working hard on all my assignments for early graduation so bye bye social life for the next week. 
The holidays are here and so are the family parties and traditions. Last Sunday was my aunt's Christmas party and it was so much fun! Abbie (my cousin) is my soulmate and we goof off at this party like no other. We act like children together, singing at the top of our lungs and taking way too many pictures. 

*Smooties above are from Aubergine. They are heavenly!



Comments

back to top