Autumn To-Do List

I can't believe it's October! 
Best month ever!


Now that the weather is colder and autumn is upon us, here is my to-do list, or "bucket list" of things I want to accomplish before winter arrives.
1. BAKE (all things fall)
2. go for a hike
3. pumpkin patch 
4. watch a horror movie (and of course Hocus Pocus & Coraline.. my faves)
5. buy sweaters and flannels
6. put up fall decorations
7. watch (and attend) as many football games as i can
8. read at least 3 books
9. cabin weekend
10. hot chocolate for breakfast ( i stayed up at my cabin a couple weesk ago and when i woke up my uncle had made hot chocolate for us and it made my heart soooo happy. who knew?)
11. go for a foggy morning walk
12. scrapbook
13. canyon drive to see the leaves
14. celebrate halloween & thanksgiving
15. start a daily gratitude journal
16. do a fall puzzle
17. buy a cozy coat (like this)
18. fall photoshoot
19. get great harvest's pumpkin bread
20. make an autumn playlist




Comments

back to top