California Day 1




Us girls (My cousin Anna and foreign exchange student Celeste) hopped on a plane to good ol' Cali for a girls trip before Celeste went back to France. It was a blast.


It was my first time flying and at first I was terrified. This is one of my biggest fears, but I conquered it. Hallelujah. 


When we arrived in L.A at 6 am, we were all pretty loopy and sleep deprived (as you can see in the picture above) ???. We got bagels for breakfast and decided to walk around the cloudy block for no dang reason besides killing time to wait for our Uber. (Weirdest experience)




We spent some time in Downtown L.A looking at the stars on the sidewalk and visiting the Chinese Theater. I've been to L.A. twice now and have come to a conclusion that I very much do not like it.


Then off to Venice Beach we went.




 

I almost died.






After the beach, we got some yummy dinner at Lemonade. Which definitely has the best lemonade with (the best part) pebble ice. 

It was an AWESOME first day but i almost peed my pants in excitement for the next..

Comments

back to top